We are aware of fraudulent recruiting activity where individuals pose as representatives, executives, or recruiters of Medical Practice Success and its affiliated companies. Recruitment fraud is a sophisticated scam offering fake job opportunities to job seekers. The fraudsters often request recipients to provide personal information and to make payments as part of their fake recruiting process.
Medical Practice Success does not collect any financial commitment or financial information from candidates as a pre-employment requirement.
MPS’s Recruitment Process
To ensure we receive the best candidates, and to make sure that candidates interact directly with MPS representatives, we follow a multi-step recruitment process involving different personnel. If you somehow receive a job offer from MPS without completing this process, it is most likely fraudulent.
- The job applications to HCE are only received through our career portal. This ensures that all the applications are routed directly to our hiring managers.
- As the second step, selected candidates are invited to take part in a video interview.
- Based on the results of the video interview, candidates will be invited to participate in a panel interview.
- Offers of employment are extended via text message or email from @medpractice.com email address.
Job Communications from Medical Practice Success
With regard to fraudulent or fake job offers, the following are some of the key things you should know about Medical Practice Success:
- We do not use public domains (such as GMail, Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail, etc). All email communication will generate from a Medical Practice Success specific email domain (@gohce.com).
- We do not issue checks of any kind prior to a legitimate employee clocking in/out on our employee time keeping system. This system requires all employees to create their own username & password to register as a user after attending an on-site orientation.
- We never ask for money from prospective candidates. Neither do we request bank account details until a new employee has been issued onboarding through a NoReply email from our employee software.
- We don’t ask candidates for their credit score nor do we require a credit check.
- We never instruct a candidate to undertake self-paid training during the recruitment process.
- Apart from salary expectations and past experience, we never ask for a candidate’s confidential information.
- We never extend an offer of employment without the authorized company representative(s) meeting the candidate in person.
HealthCARE Express is not responsible for fraudulent job offers or requests for personal information. Under no circumstances shall HealthCARE Express be held liable for any claims, losses, damages, expenses or other inconvenience resulting from or in any way connected to the actions of these imposters.
If you have any questions/concerns, please contact us at [email protected] or call 903.791.9355
For more information on potential job scams and how to protect yourself, visit https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/job-scams. (HealthCARE Express is not responsible for the content of this site.)
If you have been victimized through a fraudulent job order, contact your local authorities to start an investigation.